Home » » Bayern coach Pep Guardiola rules himself out of contention for Man United job

Bayern coach Pep Guardiola rules himself out of contention for Man United job

Written By JAK on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 | 5:47 AM


Pep Guardiola has emphatically denied claims that he would consider a switch to Manchester United from Bayern Munich.

David Moyes was sacked by United on Tuesday, prompting rumours that the Spanish boss was a top priority as a successor.

But Guardiola ruled himself out of contention, speaking at a press conference ahead of his side's Champions League semi-final first leg against Real Madrid.

No way: Pep Guardiola says he will stay at Bayern Munich amid rumours of a Manchester Untied switch

No way: Pep Guardiola says he will stay at Bayern Munich amid rumours of a Manchester Untied switch

Despair: David Moyes has been sacked by the club after less than a season in charge

Despair: David Moyes has been sacked by the club after less than a season in charge

When asked if he was interested in United, Pep said: 'I am here. I am Bayern and I want to stay two more years to finish my job. We won the Bundesliga but I feel the team can  improve and make better.

'I know perfectly the style of the Spanish league and to change to Germany was not easy for me and I need more time to feel this is really my team.

'I feel absolutely Bayern is my team but I feel we can play better and improve. In that sense I feel I have work to do and that’s why I want to stay more here. I am comfortable here and the people are gentle in my work.'

Coming to get you: Real Madrid duo Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale are ready for the Bayern clash

Coming to get you: Real Madrid duo Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale are ready for the Bayern clash

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. New EAC Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger